Recently I've been revisiting some of my most beloved outfits. I feel like my short hair gives new life to a few of my favorite pieces and I couldn't be happier about it. This weird Chicago winter has also given me an excuse to not put away my favorite leather jacket, in which case I am forever grateful. Also, THANK YOU for all of the love regarding my last post. That was not an easy post to write, but I appreciate you all for being so amazing and having such heartfelt responses. You all are incredible.
For the past couple of weeks, although my world has been upside down my heart has been wrapped around this truth; that even in the midst of storms there is STILL so much to be thankful for.
Like for example...
- Mornings spent dancing around my room to Feels So Right by Janet Jackson. (Listen Here)
- Conversations with friends that keep my mind stirring even hours after we've said our goodbye's.
- The ability to create.
- Days that allow me to walk around the city without any kind of agenda or road map.
- A family that knows how to love one another.
- Old albums that take me back to adolescence.
- Friends who's passion for life is contagious.
- Good reads.
- Bubble tea.
I am learning that the ups and downs of life can always be balanced out with thanksgiving.
Lots of Love,